Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ground Beef Buffet!

I think I finally settled on a ground beef rotation that won't have me screaming out of the kitchen at the mere thought of that packet of beef sitting on the kitchen counter. :)

1) Chili with sour cream and shredded cheese
2) Meatloaf topped with homemade ketchup
3) Lasagna
4) Burgers with creamy bbq sauce
5) Mexican spinach & hamburger casserole
6) Coney island chili hotdog
7) Cheeseburger
8) Enchiladas bake
9) Meatballs with mariana sauce

If you are doing low-carb, just do away with the starchy part. Lasagna without the noodles. Burgers wrapped in lettuce. And don't forget to sneak in a packet of frozen spinach, thawed and drained of course! A lot of these recipes were inspired by Linda's website. Her website is a gold mine. Since I already have thousands of recipes for whole chicken, I've only tried out her ground beef recipes. She does provide recipes for homemade condiments like ketchup and bbq sauce. Happy feasting!

No comments: